While Brynlee was napping, Maddie and I made some yummy smore bars. She was a very good helper and reminded me often that the stove was hot and also to stir slowly so the chocolate didn't spill out of the pan. Look at what a good job she did! She is becoming my little shadow in the kitchen.




8 comments:
I love it when they're good little helpers. And she sounded like a good little instructor too.
Does your little helper snitch as much as mine?
I'm glad you found a recipe! Those look yummy!
That looks yummy. Tell Maddie she can come over and show me how to make s'mores too.
I want some! I miss you guys so much and can't believe how big they look already and you just left a couple months ago. Talk to ya soon, Love ya!
Woman! I didn't know about your blog! Don't you love me?!!
you have a blog! I'm so glad. :) Good to see you on here. Smores sound delicious!
Oh my goodness! I am so excited you have a blog! Your kids are so so so cute! Love ya!
They are looking as great as you Nichole! Glad i found your blog!
Post a Comment