Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bus Time

Here is Maddie getting on the bus to go to school........
Here is Maddie coming home from school. The bus was a little early so I caught her already running to me......lol
This was Maddie last night after she was asleep. She has a bad habit of picking her bottom lip until it bleeds. She then gets blood all over the sheets, blankets, etc. I was tired of washing sheets every day so my mom gave me a good idea~to put mittens on so she won't pick. We also put vaseline on her lips and tell her not to touch the beautiful shiny lips!
Oh, just so you all know-we ended up taking her glasses back, the prescription was to strong and she used them as a toy. So we are going to use a patch when she's at home watching T.V and she should be good in about 6 months to a year.


3 comments:

Nancy said...

so cute!! I love the bus pictures!
I ope the mittens work. :-)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I had been looking at it, and then all the sudden I couldn't anymore. Glad you got my message via Michelle! Anyway - the kids are so cute and obviously make you so happy! I guess you came to Utah - we should have got together! Call next time stinker! Love you!

Charis said...

I love your pics!! Thanks for inviting me again. I miss you and I hopefully will get to see you and your family and your place soon!!