Today we got to take a trip to the Dentist!

I was not very happy, I was shy.........
But the lady was very nice. She showed me how soft the brush was, I got to see her neat blue light, and I loved the sucker that got all my slobber out!
Madelyn is a pro by now since she has been 2 times already. Look at how good she looks!
NICE, SHINY, WHITE teeth
It wouldn't of been a good trip if we didn't get to go to the TREASURE CHEST for our SURPRISE!

The TOOTH FAIRY gave me a certificate for no cavities!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
(I thank my mom for MAKING me brush my teeth for 2 minutes, twice a day after a nice swig of mouth wash)!

5 comments:
cute! Looks like an awesome dental office for kids
they are sooo sweet! can't wait to see you all in 7 days!! I hope we get htere in time to surprise the little girls! fun, fun!!
neena
love, love, love the pictures! I think I am going to steal someones plane ticket so i can come instead! ok that probably won't work so just give them a great big hug and kiss from their auntie shell!
Cute pics! I've never thought to take pictures of the girls at the dentist office. You're so cute!
Cute! I'm glad they aren't terrified of the dentist. I always felt bad cleaning kids teeth who were scared of me! :)
Post a Comment