okay.. so here's how it goes.
1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
7 facts about me~
1.) I HAVE to brush my teeth and use mouth wash BEFORE I can take a shower.
2.) I can't go to sleep until I put lots of Aquaphor and Bert's mint chapstick on my lips! It's a pretty good layer! Isaac always kisses it off so I have to REAPPLY....lol!
3.) Everyone knows I am OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE! Everything has to be neat and in order before I go to bed. Even if I have to unload the dishwasher at 10pm! I also check on the girls several times to makes sure they are not running a fever and to make sure they are breathing-fanatic, I KNOW!
4.) I am obsessive compulsive about laundry. I own many BLEACH pens, TIDE stick pens, etc. It's my pet peeve when there are stains on my clothes. So my kids don't eat with shirts on very often.
5.) I feel lucky because Isaac NEVER misses a night of rubbing my feet while we read scriptures. Love it!
6.) I NEVER did vote. Sorry to offend anyone!
7.) I used to HATE running and now I love it. Problem is that my hips are starting to hurt bad. I may have to invest in some nice running shoes some day.

3 comments:
Nic! You should have VOTED!!!
So how is that "no shirt in while eating" thing going to work when there older, huh??
This was cute to read and brave of you to open up so much!! Might want to work on that OCD thing though! hahahaha
Hope everyone is feeling better, I came home early with a cold today and am in bed with Throat Coat tea and Zicam, plus cat and computer.
Love to all! Mary Kay
and... your OCD has actually been an example to me of "just get it done!" I would say I'm less lazy since being friends w/ you :)
Can't wait to see you! We don't care where we eat...
les
Post a Comment