Holy cow Nichole!! Somehow I have missed all the posts you've been doing the whole last 2 months! I have this application on google that tells me when someone has updated their blog, but today like 20 or so updates came for your blog! Crazy huh?! Anyway, I'm so sorry I haven't seem them or posted! You probably think I'm the most horrible friend ever!
So...I'll try to be brief, but I loved all the pictures! I can't believe how much Maddie and Brynlee are growing up!! I'm sorry about Isaac's stuff going on. As annoying as it is to move, I bet it will be the best thing overall. I'm sorry you got sick again! Haven't you had Bronchitis before? Yuck...hope everyone feels better soon! And...I love you all!!
Family of five,living in Syracuse Utah. We have been married for nine years and we have three beautiful daughters, plus a boxer named Zoey. Isaac is an f16 pilot, Nichole is being a busy mom for the sweetest kids ever!
3 comments:
Holy cow Nichole!! Somehow I have missed all the posts you've been doing the whole last 2 months! I have this application on google that tells me when someone has updated their blog, but today like 20 or so updates came for your blog! Crazy huh?! Anyway, I'm so sorry I haven't seem them or posted! You probably think I'm the most horrible friend ever!
So...I'll try to be brief, but I loved all the pictures! I can't believe how much Maddie and Brynlee are growing up!! I'm sorry about Isaac's stuff going on. As annoying as it is to move, I bet it will be the best thing overall. I'm sorry you got sick again! Haven't you had Bronchitis before? Yuck...hope everyone feels better soon! And...I love you all!!
Wow! Your girls are really growing up! They are so beautiful! I wish we were closer. I'd love to get the girls together.... it has been too long!
I missed all your posts too! It never said you updated on my "update list". Otherwise, I would have commented "along the way". So sorry.
I did enjoy catching up on what I missed. And I hope everything goes well for your wonderful little family!
p.s. I enjoyed the post about all the good things Mady's teacher said about her--what a great girl!
Post a Comment