Monday, November 24, 2008

UPDATE

Don't get to excited................we STILL are not sure what is happening with Isaac.
Last week was the MRI
Today was the doctor visit to get results: the medial rectal muscle in his eye is STILL inflamed, BUT it's smaller so they think more time and it will be gone.
Since this week is THANKSGIVING week, a lot of people are out of the office, so there is NO chance the waiver will go through. So on to next week.............

His options: (if waiver gets approved)

*will get him a class in Phoenix as soon as possible
*will start class here in San Antonio next September
~The problem is that he may have to wait until 2010 to get into a class because they are behind. let's hope someone drops out so he can take their slot!
~he will still have to get another follow up MRI

If waiver does not get approved:

*he will have to go fly another aircraft-most likely a UAV
*get another job with the Airforce

On another note:

*Brynlee pooped in the potty and has peed her pants several times.
*Madelyn sings Mama Mia soundtrack ALL day and MOST nights. She is VERY loud and cute.
*Nic got ear infections in both ears after a spout of Bronchitis. All is well now......I HOPE

Hope EVERYONE has a really yummy and happy THANKSGIVING

5 comments:

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Wow lots goin' on at your house! Just know we love you all and keep you ALL in our prayers! I still need to see Mama Mia...can you believe it! You should post a video of Maddie singing on your blog.

Nicia said...

Oh my gosh...how nerve racking. Hope all goes well! Let us know what happens.

Nancy said...

Thanks for letting us know what is going on...:-) It will all work out in time. :-)

Love you all,,mom

kris said...

Aww, I hope you guys all start getting better really soon, especiall Isaac's eye. Keep us informed on what is going on. Have a good Thanksgiving!

Liz Ann said...

It's been awhile since I have been able to read your blog. I've been so out of the loop. I can't believe what all is going on with your family. I will be praying for Isaac. Y'all are such a wonderful family. I miss you guys