Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Latest.........

We've ALL been waiting and wondering what is going on with Isaac and his career?
Well...............we are STILL waiting-I feel so helpless. I feel so hopeless at this point.

Today we found out that the waiver WILL NOT be approved. They would like to do another MRI follow up in 3 months. I PRAY with all my heart that things will clear up on it's own. I guess Texas is our home for a while, a long while.

Heavenly Father is looking out for us. I guess I may not fully understand what he has in store for us and our future? I am just grateful to have extra time to spend with my BEST FRIEND.

7 comments:

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Well I guess that means I can fly to Texas and visit with little Charlie some time:) Maybe if you guys come out for Berts wedding we can just fly back with you...I will have to consult the boss first but it's an idea!

Chelsea said...

Wow.

I just wish all this mess could have been happening here and not in San Antonio.

It will all be for the best - I truly believe that, whatever happens.

we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that the waiver was not approved. I guess I can understand the AF being careful with these pilots but I know that doesn't make it any easier to accept when Isaac has worked so long and hard to be a F-16 pilot. Aaah, life in the military....

If everything is OK after the next MRI, we he still be able to get into a class in September or in 2010?

Hugs and kisses to everyone.
Lots of love,
Mary Kay

Holly said...

We are hoping to go to San Antonio this July but like you we are STILL WAITING!!! I'd love if you were all in Texas.

Butler Fam said...

Ugh! Poor Isaac! What a bummer. yea me since you get to stay here at least a bit longer, but I wish it was for different reasons!

The Great Hunt Family said...

Oh Nic,
I am so sorry that this is happening...I wish we were closer so we could spend more time together. Is Isaac doing okay? I know this can't be easy, but we are hoping for the best! We miss you all so much!

Leslie said...

Sorry to hear you're still waiting for news Nic. I hope you're able to distract yourselves by keeping busy and or enjoying San Antonio life. We miss you - I hope we can meet up again soon! Are you going to be in Del Rio anytime?

Les