Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Dance

Madelyn had her Christmas Dance Recital yesterday. She did a really good job! All the girls were toy soldiers or dolls. She kept trying to smile the whole time without ruining her lipgloss. She is such a girl!

Afterwards we went to the River Walk, took a boat ride to see Christmas lights and learn about the history. It was a fun evening!
We hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank YOU for the pictures. I love seeing all of your smiling faces.

What cute grand-daughters I have! And their parents are pretty cute too.

Love MOMP

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Oh my heck I love them and you must come out for Christmas so I can smother them in kisses! I know you can't so just give them kisses for me, love ya~

kris said...

Madelyn looks adorable! Nice to know she doesn't get stage fright!! Merry Christmas you guys, hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

Holly said...

That makes being a mommy so fun! What cute girls.

Anonymous said...

The girls are adorable. Looks like Maddie did a great job!

We are off to Las Vegas on Xmas Eve to meet friends for four days in Sin City.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!

Lots of love, Mary Kay and Jody