Monday, April 13, 2009

~Happy Easter 2009~

We had a good Easter this year! The Easter Bunny came to our house................
Brynlee was the first to discover the droppings Easter Bunny left behind. Nic woke up to little feet running up and down the hall.............
Then SILENCE
So off we were to search. This is what we found~Brynlee in her dark closet opening all the eggs and shoving her mouth full of candy!!

Madelyn had to search in some harder spots to find some eggs since her little sis beat her to it! Luckily they share!!

Beautiful dresses from their Neena!!!!

DADDY with his girls..............

Mommy with her girls.

6 comments:

Beth said...

So cute. I love Brynlee in the closet!

Jayci said...

I love all the pink in this post. pink dresses, pink eggs, pink t-shirts, pink blog.. SO CUTE and SPRINGY! Brynlee looks hilarious in that 'mouth-full-of-candy' picture. :D

Nancy said...

Sooo funny! Bryn won't live that one down. lol Looks like you had a lovely day. :-)

Love you all!!

momp

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Bryners you crack me up! Love you two girls so much!

Kim and Nate said...

Hey its Kim- how have you been? Are those really your girls? They are so big!! Its been so long. Your family is adorable. What your email? Mine is tater1tot@aol.com. Let me know yours and I can invite you to read my blog! Then we can start keeping in touch!

Corrigan Clan said...

The pic of Brynlee in the closet is freakin hilarious. She knows what's up. So, I talked to your mom about a month ago only to discover that you are pregnant! You NEVER told me terd. So then I searched through all your blogs to find out if you ever mentioned it there and it was missing there too. What in the world girl. Okay, now I'll say this. . . I'm so stinking excited for you!