Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dream Girls

Our little Ariel and Tinkerbell got a new set of jami's for being so good while daddy was out of town.

I would have to say they are pretty proud..................in addition to being cute!

They also got to go on a date with daddy to IHop, or as Brynlee would say, "EHops."

~Brynlee is potty training again~doing good, no accident for 4 days! I think it's mastered!

~Madelyn is counting~ 6 +4 =10!! I was surprised!

~Isaac is glad to be home and excited to fly~

~Nic is feeling prego..........ouchie ribs and ouchie everywhere else~

HAPPY MAY!! more to come.............

3 comments:

Jayci said...

they are such cute sisters! I love those pjs. :) aaaww girly stuff. ha ha! ouchie ribs... my little guy has been able to reach the very bottom ones the last few days and I was warned... but not prepared!

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Bryn looks cute with her hair straightened...how did that go?:)THey are so sweet and I miss you guys like crazy! Give them both a big hug and kiss from Auntie Shell, Uncle Jack, and little Charlie man.

Carolann said...

Cute jammies! There is something about jammies that makes kids feel so good! Cole would wear his all day if I let him. Glad Isaac is home. How do you like your new alarm system?